Wednesday, November 19, 2008



So now Lily decides that she doesn't like to have her photo taken. I've decided I'm not going to get a really good shot every day anyway, since I only have a small window of time in the morning and the evening in which to shoot my family on weekdays. I've also decided that since I'm using this as a journal, what matters more is capturing a moment that I'll remember and relate to, regardless of how well the photo works. Because I'm doing this for me. Right?

So what exactly is my responsibility to the viewer anyway? Nothing?

1 comment:

Caricature Girl said...

Your responsibility is to...
"Ask yourself, "Why am I seeing and feeling this? How am I growing? What am I learning?" Remember: Every coincidence is potentially meaningful. How high your awareness level is, determines how much meaning you get from your world. Photography can teach you to improve your awareness level". - Ansel Adams